SwannOne Link: Live Swann Smart-Series DVR and SwannOne Smart Home viewing and control on your Android or iOS phone
SwannOne Link supports the following features:
The SwannOne Link enables access of your Swann Smart-Series video surveillance cameras and SwannOne Smart Home functionality from the one app.
The app seamlessly configures many settings from your handset or tablet, allowing you to control your Swann video security cameras, SwannOne devices and smart home commands, along with over 100+ smart home devices and home mode settings and rules from anywhere. Features specifically include:
- Multi-channel viewing with up to 8 cameras on screen at the same time (8ch view works best on tablets)
- Play back stored recordings from your Smart-Series DVR on your handset or tablet (requires high upload speed internet)
- Capture video from your camera live view to your Phone to play back later. Record video for 80 days+
- Capture single and multiple still images and save these to your Phone's picture library
- Customize home, away & night modes
- Control appliances, turn them on and off remotely and create schedules*
- Apply motion triggered rules, using alarm sensors and other smart devices to activate actions such as sirens or lighting*
- Detect entry & deter intruders & receive alerts on your Smartphone or Tablet*
- Manage locks, appliances, climate, lights & energy*
- Connects to over 100 Smart Devices & supports schedules & automated action on assigned rules
Note: Current model handsets and tablets are recommended for high resolution playback and live viewing 8 cameras at once.
* Specific hardware is required to perform some functions
No Compulsory fees. No Lock-in Contracts
Refer to swannone.com for further information on compatibility of devices and to the manual for the SwannOne Link app.
Currently supported Smart DVR models:
SWDSK-850004A Swann Smart-Series Complete Home Control System
SWDSR-850004 Swann Smart-Series Home Security System
Note: This app uses a data stream that will connect to your Swann Smart-Series DVR via 3G/4G or WiFi. When using 3G/4G, the video from your DVR will likely be considered "downloads" by your phone service provider and will contribute to any download limit your phone data plan may have. If you exceed any plan limits you may incur additional usage charges. Consult with your mobile service provider regarding the use of a video streaming app and how it may affect your plan.
For the latest information, visit http://www.swann.com
For assistance with this app, contact Swann Tech Support – firstname.lastname@example.org
SwannOne Link is a free software application from the Video Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-13. The program can be installed on Android.
SwannOne Link (version 126.96.36.199) has a file size of 8.39 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 81 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.